1. Collect personal information:
– The information collected through the website www.onehealth.vn will help us:
• Customer support when buying products.
• Customer inquiries.
• Provides you with the latest information on our Website.
• Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website.
• Carry out promotional activities related to Onehealth products and services.
– To access and use certain services at www.onehealth.vn, you may be required to register with us for personal information (Full Name, Email, Phone Number, Contact Address). ). All information must be accurate and legal. Onehealth does not bear any liability with regard to the law of information disclosure.
– We may also collect information about visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click, and other information related to your connection to www.onehealth.vn. We also collect the information that your browser uses when accessing the www.onehealth.vn website, including: IP address, browser type, language used, time and location. Only the Browser accesses.
2. Use of personal information:
When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of: open letters, orders, thank letters, technical and confidential information, you You can receive periodic emails to provide new product information, services, upcoming event information or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
3. Share personal information:
– Except for the Use of Personal Information as described in this policy, we undertake not to disclose your personal information.
– In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit for project implementation. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement whereby they may only use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following circumstances:
• At the request of legal authorities
• In the event that we believe that this will help us protect our legitimate interests from the law
• An emergency and necessary situation to protect the personal safety of other members.
4. Retrieve personal information:
– Anytime you can access and edit your personal information under the appropriate website’s links we provide.
– When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have stated above, Onehealth is committed to protecting your privacy in all possible ways. We will use various information security technologies to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet but can be 100% secure. As such, we can not make a firm commitment that the information you provide us will be kept absolutely secure, and we can not be held liable in the event of unauthorized access. Use your personal information as if you volunteered to share information with others. If you do not agree to the terms described above, we do not recommend sending the information to us.
Therefore, Onehealth also recommends that you keep your passwords confidential and should not share them with anyone else.
– If you use multiple computers, you should log out, or exit all open windows.
6. Use “Cookie”
– Website www.onehealth.vn uses “Cookie” to help personalize and maximize the effectiveness of your online time.
– A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or bring viruses to your computer. Cookies